Starts : Oct 5th
Ends : Nov 5th
The hunt location is HERE
Your looking for bones.
1. If you only had a brain, you would find my backbone.
2. If you put your heads together properly, you may be able to get out of this hunt alive.
3. If walls could talk, they would say a great many disturbing things.
4."If cats could talk, they wouldn't. "
5. Who doesn't love to curl up with a good book? The characters in Wuthering Heights were all captives of their own flaws. Perhaps I've taken captive too literally.
6."So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly, And set his table ready, to dine upon the Fly. "
7. Fire & brimstone.
8. Tsk tsk. Ophelia got too close.
9. A bushel, a peck. If your mother found this here she'd be an awful wreck.
10."With silver bells, and cockle shells, And pretty maids all in a row."
11. 3 sisters stand sentinel, watching and waiting for curiousity to kill the cat.
12. It hangs above the moon, and the rider of stone.
13. A nice place to hang around and catch the evening breeze.