29 July 2009

FOR THE LAST TIME

Ok I am sick to the back teeth of abusive comments being left on this blog. THIS is why I now moderate and screen things.

I have a few things to reply to the last message I deleted for calling me a "bitch" who deserves basically to "nailed" (whatever that means) by all hunt people.

1. I DIDN'T MAKE THE ALL MALE HUNT, so why your yelling at me for making it I don't know. I AM ADMIN ON IT.

2. I WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ORGANISERS NOT AGAINST THEM, so why they should "nail" me for telling people hints I don't know. They actually ASK me to hint it, its free advertising for them. I have also been asked to help organise several hunts with people, and do there own personal hunt blog and maintain it for the duration of the hunts.

3. Perhaps you should look at the blog before you blame me for giving locations away. I never ever ever give out direct locations, nor direct TPS to the items ever. I give out hints as to where too look. Nothing more, nothing less. So accusing me of giving away locations is as far from an accurate statement as you can get.

I do this for free, unpaid. I don't need bitter and twisted trolls thinking its big and clever telling me i'm a bitch, that i'm killing the SL economy, me and all my evil hunts.

Myself and the hunt organisers work hard to let everyone else have a good time in SL. I gain nothing but people sending me abuse.

If you don't like hunts, think they are ruining the economy and don't like my blog then 1. DONT VISIT NOR COMMENT ON MY HINT BLOG, pretty pointless if you do, and 2 dont do the damn hunts, no ones asked you to do them.

AND IF YOUR GONNA KEEP POSTING HOW IM A BITCH AND A CUNT, HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT IN PERSON NOT ANON!

HERE ENDETH THE M-FKIN RANT!

Mally x