5 December 2009

Bitter & Sweet Frostbite Hunt

Starts : Dec 3rd
Ends : Jan 3rd

Your looking for

Frost Route
001 : GIGGLE GIGGLE GUM DROPS IS WHERE THE FROSTED PATH YOU WILL SEE.....I ATE ONE OF THESE AND CAN'T SEE CLEARLY FOR THE BITTEN PATH MIGHT BE WHAT YOU SEEK ...
002 : I wonder if one of these are toxic?
003 : Both directions are good
004 : Watch it squirm (labelled 000)
005 : Crash....
006 : What time is it?
007 : You will find your gift where the dolphins jump
008 : Corners are not just for bad people
009 : Check by the shoes :3
010 : Thats just way to close to FREAKY!!!
011 : I'm brighter than the brightest star because of where I am hidden – but I must hope I don't melt!
012 : No hint needed
013 : For the guys look down low in the mens area you need to go...... for the girls look up high on the girls side you will find
014 : Time to chill out maybe?
015 : Stay warm and toasty with a good book with like colours
016 : Mirror Mirror on the Wall who is the best hunter of them all?
017 : Is that a snowflake on the beach?
018 : Be careful this one may go right over your head!
019 : Nice hat!
020 : Hand her a tissue for those tears!
021 : Every Insect Has These
022 : Wonder if my eyes have seen these before??
023 : If my world was turned upside down, you'd tread on me.
024 : COULDNT FIND
025 : This is the Frosted path. On the 3rd floor, I'm afraid a MOUSE ate your gift
026 : The maids didn't clean the corners good in this castle! I really hate icky spiders!
027 : Time for a touch of gardening?
028 : Over the river and through the ... woops no trees right now lol ... head over the river and take a look at the pretty jewlery in the building to the left to find the frosted flake!
029 : Brrrrrrrrrrrrr very chilly
030 : Awww have you been a good girl?
031 : This one poinsettas you in the right direction!
032 : Does santa climb down your chimnea at xmas?
033 : He is the devil don't you know!
034 : Not in this room
035 : If frost, then search for frost
036 : No hint needed
037 : Some lights, some good tunes, its all one needs for a nightclub right?
038 :




Ok i have been doing this hunt for 3 days now, continually stuck, fed up. I have no more patience for this hunt. Sorry guys and gals.