7 February 2010

Tainted Loved Hunt



Starts : Feb 1st
Ends : Feb 28th

Your looking for a heart with a nail in it

01 : Zombies love posing!
02 :Join in and grab some hair.
03 :Well what a mess it has made!
04 : Strangely enough i'm not feeling hungry
05 : Smell the beautiful rose, it hides a secret!
06 : (M+F Gifts) I love a good spit roasting ;)
07 : Have you got a wooden heart?
08 : Remember to hang your coat up, its only polite.
09 : Quick bunny, run :)
10 : Heart One : Time to play a tune, just stand up tall. Heart 2 : What a beautiful view from here.
11 : She holds my heart in her hand, please don't damage it.
12 : Damn what hunt is this again?
13 : COULD NOT FIND
14 : I am full of faith and hope, and baby I love you.
15 : May I make a suggestion?
16 : Pants can be very retro you know.
17 : Making a horribly bloody mess!
18 : Your love stabs me through the heart!
19 : COULD NOT FIND
20 : These skulls will leave you RED in the face so take a seat!
21 : Some are poisonous, some make you high, choose yours wisely.
22 : Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you.
23 :Out with the old in with the new!
24 : (1/2)Smell the lovely flowers. (2/2) Take a splash
25 : Worship love!
26 : I wonder how you found this store?
27 :Throw in a coin and make a wish.
28 : Lay down and play dead.
29 : Please don't crush my heart.... with your ass.
30 : COULD NOT FIND
31 :
Hey potato hes watching you.
32 : She has one sexy silhouette
33 : This queen wears the heart proudly.
34 : This heart is feral.
35 : Watch her spin while a beautiful tune plays.
36 : Dinner time perhaps?
37 : Join in and share your heart with others.
38 : Perhaps this is Harry Potters heart?
39 : Bargain with death to recieve your next clue me hearty.
40 : Who you callin a basket case!
41 : NOT AVALIABLE AT THE MOMENT
42 : Follow the path of illumination
43 : How could you crush my heart like that
44 : Have you been issued with the latest.
45 : I give you my heart, please don't break it.
46 : Your heart should be in education so turn over some leaves to learn new things.
47 : STORE JUST WOULD NOT REZ, DON'T KNOW IF IM IN THE RIGHT PLACE
48 : Follow your hearts
49 : Quench the thirst! She wants you.
50 : Guard the entrance to your heart carefully.
51 : Don't rip them off too fast, or this will happen to your chest!
52 : I thought flowers went in them not hearts!
53 : I am a happy little bunny now i found it!
54 : COULD NOT FIND
55 :Hearts bleed blood right?
56 : Heartburn hurts bad :(
57 : Your heart can be found where heat is high.
58 : If your lucky you may find it.
59 : I hate it when love goes sour!
60 : Love is dead.
61 : Take a seat, you will be green with envy.
62 : Your so cold hearted!
63 : COULD NOT FIND
64 : Hand me your heart on a silver platter
65 : (1/3) Punish me but don't make me blue! (2/3) Alice, Alice who the f**k is alice! (3/3) Follow the white rabbit
66 : Knock and enter, see whats inside.
67 : ThE eNd, hit mouselook and meet your death!
See......