14 November 2009

MIAMAI Hunt

Starts: Nov 13th
Ends : Nov 16th

This is a SIM hunt, it starts HERE
Amount of items to find : 20

Your looking for small gift boxes.

1 : I reside outside dudes.
2 : Very close to number 16
3 : Doesn't Valerie suit Emerald?
4 : Time to go potty, like this potted plant.
5: We all love gifts.
6: Rest your feet, and see if you can see me.
7 : Its all in the genes.
8: I live outdoors, but will you find me?
9 : Sit up above and relax.
10: Walk like an egyptian.
11 : Hey don't step on me.
12 : Take a seat and readjust the "do"
13 : This one has such beauty.
14 : This one is illuminating
15 : Mmmmm Cyber fun
16 : Take a seat its coming soon!
17 : If you corner me i will go all formal on you!
18 : Are you a Virgo?
19 : I'm leaning at the lampost at the corner of the street incase a certain little lady comes by.
20 : Don't STEP on me.